Monday, November 14, 2011

The Destiny Sequel is Coming in June!






Earlier this week, I was talking with the owner of Free Focus Publishing, the house that released Destiny last year. I am excited to announce  that they have agreed to publish the sequel to Destiny! We are looking at a  June release date to correspond with the setting of the book.  You can read a short excerpt from the novel here.  The working title of the sequel is "The Search for Destiny" but we are working on some alternatives. We are pretty sure the cover will feature a raven holding the signature necklace in its mouth. I am very excited about it! I am working on writing a short summary for the back of the book and will post that as soon as its ready. I hope everyone who read the first Destiny is as excited about the sequel as I am!

0 comments:

Post a Comment